Free syslog server
MicroSysLog - Tiny Syslog server
MicroSyslog - the easiest SysLog server
Visual Basic source
This server is only 30 kilobytes of RAM. Does not require installation - full portable version. Does not use Windows registry.
The server controls only one port is 514. Displays log on screen and writes to text files. Each file contains 100 records. The number of files is not limited.
The server is written in Visul basic 6. It requires library MSWINSCK.OCX
Freeware syslog server
Manually Register MSWINSCK.OCX
When you install software that uses the MSWINSCK.OCX dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your OCX file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a "MSWINSCK.OCX not registered" error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called "Microsoft Register Server" (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your MSWINSCK.OCX file.
How to re-register MSWINSCK.OCX from an elevated command prompt (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Click the Start button
- Type command in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box
- Click Yes
- Type the following command: regsvr32 /u MSWINSCK.OCX
- Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file
- Type the following command: regsvr32 /i MSWINSCK.OCX
- Hit ENTER. This will RE-REGISTER your file
- Close the command prompt window
- Re-start the program associated with MSWINSCK.OCX error.
Register MSWINSCK.OCX See on YouTube >>
Free download microsyslogeng.zip >>
Direct link. Size - 60 Kilobytes in ZIP
Freeware syslog server >>